BearvilleFansToday
Would you like to Log-in to BearvilleFansToday?
Have a wonderful day! Smile -Staff of BFT

Rules of the Forum- By Admin Brynn

Go down

Rules of the Forum- By Admin Brynn

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm

[b]Here are some tips and some rules for the forum--

FIRST-Let's Talk Trading
In the Trading section, Be especially kind to others and dont get mad if people refuse to trade with you. There will be Trading Leaders inside of the section watching what you post. Be patient when you make a trading request and it has not been declined or accepted yet. DO NOT SCAM people. Be sure to tell the person that you are trading with when to be on BABV (what day, time, and server, and place in BABV). Do not bring your problems to the Admin. Bring them to one of the Trading leaders (which leaders will be posted soon). IF you do scam someone while trading, you will be banned for 3-4 days on BFT.

SECOND- Rules all over the forum.
-Do not be rude to people
-Say beary nice things to people and treat others the way you would like to be treated
-Warn somebody if they are spamming, or doing something mean, or is breaking the rules of BFT.
-No spamming. (Example- Making a thread saying gsjfsjhfksjfh)
-Report a certain thread or post to a BFT Officer or a mod/admin.
-No scamming people
-No trading talk, the ONLY places allowed for trade talk is on user profiles,and in the trading section.
-DO NOT post personal information OR pictures. The only pictures you are able to post are from BABV, and ones that you made, like a design or something.
-Do not post in the following colors-- Yellow,Blue,Red.
-no fighting or arguing. If you are really mean to somebody, you have the chance of being banned for 1 week.
-If an admin or mod edits one of your posts, DO NOT put whatever we edited back onto your thread please!
-From Bearvilleinsider--NO charging for items or services, including, but not limited to, hotel rooms. NO paying for services, etc. NO giveaways of any kind. No gifting of any kind.
-No youtube or any video site links, you may send a link to me (leader admin) and we can probably try to post one video on the site each week.BUT THE VIDEO SHOULD BE A BABV VIDEO, (NOT innapropriate) and it should at least be 2 through 4 minutes long, and should not have tons of cursing in it.
-No giving away of any account. wether its babv, BFT, or any other site, its NOT allowed
-no sharing passwords
-You are able to have 2 accounts on here. ONLY if you have another family member that would like to join.
-DO NOT ADVERTISE, YOU MAY ONLY ADVERTISE IN THE LINK SECTION, AND ON YOUR SIGNATURE. NO advertising stores, video sites, or to ANYTHING innopropriate or anything that has cursing.

THIRD-
TO BE IN A USERGROUP--
To be in the Admin Group- You must have 70-75 posts (or higher), be an active member, and you have to be a Mod before you reach an admin rank.
To be in the MODERATOR group- You must be a Chatbox Moderator first, have 62 posts or higher,Have helped at least 9 members. (i will make sure you did Smile )
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bearvillefanstoday.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules of the Forum- By Admin Brynn

Post by ashleediva19 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Thanx for posting the rules!!!!!
ashleediva19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleediva19 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm

I was reading over the rules again and saw something I never saw before(About not posting in yellow blue or red) and realized 2 of my posts were in blue!!! I went back to edit them and they are now violet!!
ashleediva19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down